Pages

Thursday 29 August 2013

Its been a long time since I went to Times Square

Here I am once again at peninsular Malaysia...but this time is very different from normally...I'm here with my whole family except my second older sister who is busy with her practical work...why?? becoz my second older brother, Azlan a.k.a Elan is getting married... ..unfortunately , this time I cannot attend the ceremony... I need to attend important breefing... it is regretful actually because he already choose me for his clamp...:( tapi apa bole buat...just pray for he and his future wife to live happily ever after..

Today, both my legs cramp because jalan tanpa henti for the whole day....firstly I went to Raja Chulan monrail from my brother's house..Then, after I met my friend, we went to klinik for med cek up....and we went straight to Times Square..The last time I went to this place is after my examination...which is very long period of time actually..I already forgotten where is surau...I found it after hardly search it..Remember LEVEL 8..haha...My intention came to this place was to buy some things... but end up watching movie..the conjuring...it is the scariest movie I ever seen in theather....the sound was too loud and made me shock during suspend moments....

Im very grateful because I already solve some of the big matters including med cek up and pos laju...credit to Uthaya because he help me to send all my forms to poslaju...Thats all...:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment